THE BEST SQUARE VIDEO EDITING APP EVER FOR NETWORK MARKETERS!
I was looking to edit some square videos on iPhone. I also needed fast and creative captioning. As a busy mom working at home in my incredible online business, I needed the most efficient and polished square video editing app possible.
Instagram and Facebook favors direct video uploads with captioning and I have found it difficult finding a decent SQUARE app to edit with on the fly. I wanted an appealing look as well.
As Network Marketers/Internet Marketers and anyone looking to build interest and sales on social media, convenience and speed is essential in video editing. Facebook algorithms favors short and square videos with captioning. The Apple CLIPS app is perfect for what I need. I am also encouraging my team to use it to build a larger network as well as presenting our products and opportunity in an appealing way.
I tried Apple’s new Clips app. This APP is so simple and fun.
You can piece together clips from your library or film square segments and edit them together. You also can add filters, animations, captioning and more. Here’s what you need to know!
DOWNLOAD THE APP:
The App is available from the App Store at Apple for iPhone and iPads running iOS 10.3 or later. To download it, visit the App Store on your device and search for “Clips”, or click the link below:
How does Clips work?
SUPER EASY AND FUN! Buttons are mostly obvious and clearly labeled.
From the main screen, top left to bottom right, you have:
- Downward caret: Switch to Projects.
- Speech bubble: Live titles.
- Overlapping circles: Shows the Effects filters.
- DF logo: Opens the Overlay browser.
- T-square: The Title Cards.
- Musical note: Opens the music library.
- Live view: Shows you what’s going to be recorded or inserted.
- Photo: Switches to the still camera.
- Video: Switches to the video camera.
- Library: Switches to your photo library.
- Microphone: Toggles audio recording on or off.
- Hold to Record / Add This Clip / Add This Photo: Inserts the content into the Clips timeline.
- Camera: Switches between the front-facing and rear-facing cameras.
- Play: Plays the current Clip stream.
- Clip thumbnails: Clips currently in the stream.
- Done: Switches to projects.
VIDEO CLIPS ARE EASY TO MOVE AROUND just drag them into the order you want.
The stickers feature is really fun and helps your videos stand out.
The effects feature even has a cartoon filter and date and time stamps
For more intense and intricate full out editing, I use FCPX on my desktop computer. But this is an awesome ‘on the go’ app that doesn’t require a level of expertise
If you want some more in depth tutorials of CLIPS…my favorites are on iMore.
and if you are looking for some more tips on social media recruiting check these out….
Have fun with the CLIPS app and enjoy creating some awesome content with it…
If you are looking for an awesome work-at-home business opportunity, check out what I get to do.